Sunday, April 8, 2018

Scrapbook Quebec A Canadian Monthly Card Kit

Hi Everyone,
Calling all Canadians!!! Do you want a monthly card kit that comes from Canada. Look no more. Scrapbook Quebec has a monthly kit. It's $25 a month for a 6 month subscription. Below are some samples using the March 2018 Kit. To subscribe visit Scrapbook Quebec's Facebook Page.

Scrapbook Quebec March Kit

Card #1


For this card I heat embossed the Eiffel Tower using Wow Embossing Powder Silver Sparkle. I trimmed the cardstock and used the negative patterned paper as panels. I heat embossed the sentiment for a simple card.





Card #2


For this card I inked the Eiffel Tower then used Wink of Stella for some sparkle. I created a Distress Oxide Panel and used the Rub-Ons from the kit. I topped it off with the Camera embellishment.





Card #3


For this card I layered the patterned paper. Using a flower die with patterned paper I created a flower. I topped it off with some brad embellishments.





Card #4


For this card I layered smaller pieces of the patterned paper left over from Card #1. I used the Doily to ground the layered pieces. I topped it off with the airplane embellishment.





I hope you enjoyed these samples using the March Kit. The kits are well put together and each kit can make 8 cards. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.



1 comment: