Thursday, April 12, 2018

Everyday Brush Strokes Shaker Card

Hi Everyone,
Kat Scrappiness has a super fun stamp set Everyday Brush Strokes. This was the March Release and in case you missed it today I am showing you a fun way to use this set.



For this card I decided to make into a shaker card. I used the Sun Kissed Sequins which went well with the Distress Oxide colors I selected. I used an ink applicator to apply the Distress Oxide directly on white cardstock. I sprinkled some water to have some oxidized effect. I stamped the Everyday Brush Strokes using the same Distress Oxide Colors and cut them out and adhered to the card as Exclamation Marks. I topped it off with the Happy Birthday sentiment from the set.









I hope you enjoyed today's card. Use code TINA10 to receive 10% off your next order. Below is a list of supplies used from www.katscrappiness.com. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kat Scrappiness Products Used

1 comment: