Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Club Scrap Orchard Kit Blog Hop and Linky Party

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the Club Scrap Orchard Kit Blog Hop and Linky Party. Before we get started if you came from Lisa's Blog then you came from the right place. If you didn't you can start with Karen from Club Scrap's Blog. I have quite a few cards to share using the Orchid Paper Kit and the Orchard Digital Kit.

Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

This card I used the Paper Kit. The base is plain cardstock. I trimmed the patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4" and inked the edges. Since this was perfect to use for the Jewish New Year I printed a sentiment on Paris Flea Market white cardstock, diecut it with fishtail banners, inked the edges and adhered to the card. 


Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

This card I used the Paper Kit. The base is plain cardstock. I trimmed the patterned paper to 4" x 5 1/4" and inked the edges. Since this was perfect to use for the Jewish New Year I printed a sentiment on Paris Flea Market white cardstock, diecut it with fishtail banners, inked the edges and adhered to the card.


Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

This card is using the Paper Kit. The base is using plain cardstock. The background is patterned paper trimmed to 4" x 5 1/4". I trimmed the cut-a-part and stamped the sentiment with embossing ink then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I used a simple technique to create embossed splatters by using a paint brush with water on the tip and splashing all over. Then I sprinkled gold embossing powder and heat set. This takes a while as it is water and it needs more heating time.


Close up of splattered gold embossing.

Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

This card is using the Digital Kit. The base of the card is white cardstock from the Paris Flea Market. I created a wood background panel with a bone folder creating lines vertical and horizontal. I used the Distress Inks directly to the paper by going up and down. I used 3 colors. See below for colors. I printed the cut-a-part design on white cardstock and adhered it to the front of card with string to look like it was hanging.



Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

This card is using the Digital Kit. I printed all the designs on white cardstock. The base of the card is using the white Paris Flea Market cardstock. I trimmed the patterned background and adhered to the front of card. I colored the fruit design with promarkers so easy blending. Once colored I adhered to the front of card. I printed the sentiment and adhered to the top right corner.



Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop is Julie's Blog.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Tina and aren't these papers perfect for Rosh Hashana?! I hope you had a good start of theyear with your family and friends.
    Love all your cards and that gold embosiing I have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, your cards and techniques are all fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I'm so happy the apple images were perfect for celebrating the Jewish New Year! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards! Perfect fit with your NY's cards - couldn't have designed it any better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are great cards, but I especially like the faux wood background you made. It's a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. !! Brilliant to splatter water and emboss and I LOVE the gold! The wooden background card is sooooo creative, the color combo looks like my dining room floors! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your cards you've created, super cute!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background, the cards ar great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that gold embossed spattering is so cool. Great cards and techniques all around with you of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! What a great idea with the water and embossing powder-never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love the gold splatter and the DIY wood panel is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for an idea for the Digital kit. Every blog hop, I look for ideas to use my digital elements and your inspiration was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! Love the gold embossing background and splatters!

    ReplyDelete