Welcome back to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Artist Team Challenge. Every month the Artist Team is challenged with a theme to showcase the fabulous product from Elizabeth Craft Designs. This month the challenge is Gift Giving.
There is a chance for you to win a $20 gift card. Visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog Post. Leave a comment and answer this question. What are some handmade gifts you have created over the years. 3 lucky winners will be chosen in a random drawing.
- Step 1 - Diecut Lace Pocket 2 times with Soft Finish cardstock. (The jar I used is small so if you use a larger jar you may have to diecut 3.) Adhere to jar aligning from the bottom. I had to trim a section off to not overlap.
- Step 2 - add embellishment to hide the seams. I used gems. This step is optional.
- Step 3 - cut a small piece of Soft Finish Cardstock and coat the top with a piece of Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Diecut using the heart from Beaded Oval Frames.
- Step 4 - Remove the release sheet and sprinkle Silk Microfine Glitter (I used Pewter). Remove excess and using the tip of your finger in a circular motion bring out the shine and set it in. Make a small hole towards the top of the heart.
- Step 5 - Add a string around the opening and add the glitter heart. Add a bead at both ends and tie at knot at both ends to secure it.
- Step 6 - Add a ribbon around the opening and secure it with a bow.
- Step 7 - Decorate with dry flowers, pens or scrapbooking tools to name a few ideas.
Thank you for stopping by. Remember to visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to enter the contest. All product used is linked below for your convenience.