Sunday, April 9, 2017

Club Scrap Cherry Blossom Kit with Mojo Monday Sketch 491 Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I made with the fabulous Mojo Monday 491 Challenge and using the stunning new Cherry Blossom Kit from Club Scrap.

Mojo Monday Sketch 491

Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded.
Below are the steps to replicate this card.

I used plain cardstock for the base of my card. I used Oxide Inks to create a background matching the Cherry Blossom Color Pallet. It is trimmed to 4" x 5 1/4". I adhered a strip of wide ribbon from the kit to the back of my background and left the front unglued then adhered the background to center front of card. I trimmed a patterned paper to 3" x  4 1/4" and matted it with plain cardstock and adhered it slightly offset. (See photo for visual). I trimmed a cut-a-part 2" x 3 1/4" and matted it with plain cardstock and adhered it slightly offset in the opposite direction. (See photo for visual). I trimmed the ribbon to create a banner then used double sided tape to secure the ribbon on the front. I diecut a stitched circle from the patterned paper and used pop-ups to adhere to card. I diecut the sentiment on fun foam and then a second time on plain cardstock. Both have double sided adhesive on the back prior to diecutting. First I secured the sentiment with the fun foam then I offset the plain diecut to create a shadow effect. For the finihsing touch I added some Blossom Stickers.



Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Club Scrap Cherry Blossom Blog Hop and Linky Party which is on April 26. 

1 comment: