Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Club Scrap Cherry Blossom Blog Hop and Linky Party

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Club Scrap Cherry Blossom Blog Hop and Linky Party. Now first things first if you came from Julie's Blog then you came from the right place. If you didn't you can start at the beginning with Karen from Club Scrap's Blog.

Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

This card is using the Cherry Blossoms Digital Kit. All designs are printed on white cardstock then assembled by hand. I cut out the cherry blossoms and branch using the ScanNCut2. I adhered all the pieces then adhered the cherry blossoms using pop-ups. 



Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded

I created my background with the Oxide Inks using the Cherry Blossoms colors. I used a cut-a-part for the center and added some ribbon in the lower right corner before adhering to the card. 



Finished card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

For this card I used the cut-a-apart's for the border and center. I created some butterflies using a diecut on patterned paper. I added some Wink of Stella to create a shimmer throughout the card.

Thank you for stopping by. Your next stop is Lisa's Blog.

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty and so well executed. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are beautiful, the black on them really makes the cards pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love them all, and LOVE this collection of Cherry Blossom!
    hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful trio of cards. I think my fave is #2...LOVE the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the master of the Scan and Cut techniques, gorgeous!! I really need a lesson.
    Love all of your cards, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your "This special day" card is breathtaking. I WILL be stealing the idea! AH, heck, all of them are great. It's going to be grand larceny by the time I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Tina. This flower kit is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love these papers on the black background. It really makes them pop. I'm almost sold on the oxide inks...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your simply attractive cards that are always done in such good taste, it's always such a pleasure to see your projects. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are just beautiful Tina! That distress oxide background is gorgeous! I need to try my hand at scanning and cutting with my brand new Silhouette that is covered in dust...Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tina, I just love your cards! They are all so pretty!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful, Tina! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete