Monday, November 28, 2016

Club Scrap Paradise Kit

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing with you some projects using the Paper Paradise Kit and the Digital Paradise Kit from Club Scrap. The Paradise Kit is a Happy and Vibrant Collection.  Be sure to get yours now.

Finished card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded

For this card I used the paper kit.  I just love the bright happy colors from this kit.  I used the green patterned paper for the background of my card.  I used the blue plain paper and stamped some of the leaves from the Unmounted Stamps.  I added the stamped sentiment in a clean section and cut a strip purposely cutting into the stamped leaves.  I added the ribbon for the finishing touch.  I only wish I had more colors of this ribbon.


Planner

Decorating a planner seems to be very big right now.  I decided to create my Dec.5-11 week using the Digital Kit.  I couldn't be more pleased with the results...so much so that I decided I will be doing this every month and show you the completed pages. I created my own stickers and the fun part is that you can print it over and over again.

Now back to the Paper Deluxe Kit I just love the leaf patterned paper.  It has two different color sides.  I wanted to make a bookmark for my planner.  I cut the patterned paper 2" x 6".  Using the cut-a-part phrase I cut half for one side and the other half for back side.  I placed the bookmark in a laminating sheet and passed it through my laminator. I used my crop a dile tool to add the holes and then used scissors for the slits.

See how nice it fits in my planner.  It can be used again and again to follow my weeks! And the phrase is so inspiring for any week it is bookmarking!



Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the Club Scrap Store and check out the Blog as well for inspiration and tutorials.


3 comments:

  1. Love your cute card but I especially like your planner pages and bookmark. What a fantastic idea. I look forward to seeing future pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea for a planner! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The planner pages are beautiful! Love your card too Tina! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete