Thursday, September 8, 2016

Garden Shed Digital Kit from Club Scrap

Hi Everyone,

Has this ever happened to you?  You walk into work and find out it's your coworkers birthday and you are empty handed. All your scrapbook supplies are at home,  what do you do…. Luckily Club Scrap has a monthly digital kit. I just went into my account and downloaded the digital kit. I printed some designs on cardstock. Used an exacto blade and layered the cut designs on cardstock. The Garden Shed digital kit saved me. TFL! Be sure to come back for more upcoming Garden Shed projects.


6 comments:

  1. This is such a happy feely kind of card! I am sure your co-worker loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the digi kit! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card...simple and elegant. Perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever, Tina! That is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete