Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Club Scrap Blog Hop With Garden Shed Kit

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Garden Shed Blog Hop from Club Scrap. First things first, if you came from Anne Marie's Blog you came from the right place.  If you didn't you can start at the beginning with Karen at Club Scrap's Blog.

For my card I started with the stamps from the Jumbo Unmounted Set. Using India Ink from Club Scrap I stamped my image. I used distress ink on an acrylic block and a waterbrush to gently apply some color. Once dry I used distress ink and inked the edges. My background was created using Color Burst on the light green patterned paper. Once dry I layered the papers. For the sentiment I embossed it on a scrap of the paper I created with the color burst. Last I made a flower using Elizabeth Craft Design dies (I used Prills for the center of the flower).



Thanks for stopping by.  Now to continue the fun head on over to Lisa's Blog.

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this! The colors are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - love the Color Burst - it sets off the images so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the color burst is so great, how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous card, Tina. Beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, your artwork is lovely! I am such a huge fan of Color Burst and this background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and I too love the use of color burst.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This. Is. Stunning! I love the intensity of the Color Burst with these images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Love the vibrant color. Soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card and the gorgeous colors you used. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful handmade flower and I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great art work!!! The layers, the colors, the rough edges, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Tina-love the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The color burst looks amazing with the other colors in this kit. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete