Sunday, August 14, 2016

Susan's Garden Club - Iris

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I made using Susan's Dies - Garden Notes - Iris from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I just love it when I make flowers from Susan's Garden Club and DH guesses right the first time.  Susan's dies are realistic in every detail.

All product is from Elizabeth Craft Designs unless otherwise stated.

Below is a photo of an iris that inspired to pull out my Iris Die.  There are several different types of Iris'. Some the center is yellow while the rest is blue/purple.  The one below is slightly different, the center is blue while the bottom layers are blue with yellow.  This is how I chose to design my flower.


Here is my card before prepping for my flower.



If you are not familiar on how to assemble Garden Notes flower dies then head on over to the Elizabeth Craft Design Youtube page.  Although this Iris in particular is not there you will find plenty of tutorials to help you with the assembly.


This card can be used for any occasion.  Below is a product list with links. Thank you for stopping by.

Elizabeth Craft Designs Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Stunning realistic flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this card as well. You certainly have a green thumb in terms of flowers and cards. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete