Saturday, April 16, 2016

Dahlia kit from Club Scrap

Happy Saturday Everyone,

Today I want to share with you the Dahlia kit from Club Scrap. This is a stunning colorful kit to help us with the winter that just refuses to leave. Don't worry nicer weather is on the way for us folks that have harsher winters.

For my card I decided on the printed paper 8 1/2 x 11 for my base. I cut it so that I would have more negative space of the pattern on top with the floral print on the bottom. I matted with plain cardstock. I wanted the Oval scallop shape to blend in more with the pattern paper so I experimented with the Color Burst from Ken Oliver. Love the results. For my flowers I simply cut 3 flowers with the Bunch of Flowers 4 Die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I created the stems with cotton wire and curled the tips at the top. Last I used the sentiment stamp from the Dahlia kit. Finished card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. TFL and have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to head on over to Club Scrap to get this gorgeous kit and while you are there be sure to check out the blog for some more awesome inspiration from the Club Scrap Artists.


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful and elegant card. Your flowers and papers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow rainbow of colors on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing kaleidoscope of colors on this innovative card!

    ReplyDelete