Sunday, February 7, 2016

Club Scrap - More Projects Using the January Kit

Happy Sunday Everyone!  Today I am showing you more Projects using the Club Scrap January Kit!  The Club Scrap Kits are so versatile to create just about anything and you still have product left for more. For my card I used the plain cut paper which I embossed with the 8.5x11 printed paper.  I used the area where it is shades of grey.  For the flowers I used a diecut and used the colored part to have the flowers stand out.  The stamp and stem bulbs are from my stash.


Here's a close up showing the dies that I used to create my handmade flowers.  You can also cut this out yourself by drawing the lines in a circle or scalloped as the die is and then cutting it out.


For the rest of my projects please visit the Club Scrap Blog.  While you are there also check out what my fellow team members have created with this gorgeous kit.  TFL and see you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Youthful, inspirational and therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flowers! Great dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project!! The textures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, Tina. Lovely embellishments, great background and sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete