Friday, February 5, 2016

Club Scrap Announcement

I am so excited to be presenting the January Deluxe kit. I received a sample Club Scrap kit to play with while trying out for the artist team. I am super excited to announce that I made the team!!!

When I opened the box I was presented with so much goodies. Everything from the paper down to the embellishments is high quality. I am very fussy with my papers and the thickness of the patterned paper and cardstock is strong and durable and able to handle everything. Immediately opening my box I loved the print black 12 x 12 sheet. I knew it was my first paper to play with. It inspired my Celebrate card.

CELEBRATE CARD
The paper speaks for itself and I wanted as much showing on it. The detail on the right is a half design so I cut one of the printed white die cut circles in half and which is in color and completed the circle effect. I used the black ribbon and cut out the teal blue from the stripe ribbon. I used the flat bottle cap embellishment and the paperclip swirl embellishment from the kit to finish off what looks like a banner. I cut out the word Celebrate from the Printed Grey Cutapart Sheet for my sentiment and inked the edges with Distress Inks from Ranger. The card itself is 6x6 folded using the plain cardstock. My personal stash is Imaginisce I-Rock Glam Rocks on the upper detail.


TAG
With my leftover pieces I created a tag. I diecut a birdcage, bird & leaves.


HAPPY CARD
I cut the printed 8 1/2x11 sheet with the color on top. I embossed a blue plain paper. I cutout one of the 12x12 cutapart sheet with the word happy. I layered all the pieces together. The finishing touch was the stripe ribbon.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD
I cut the same printed 8 1/2x11 sheet as the Happy Card. I embossed swirls on plain paper to create the flow of the swirls I cut out from the 12x12 cutapart sheet.


TFL! You can check out the Club Scrap Blog for more projects I used with this kit.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Tina! congrats on your new DT. Looks like a great kit with lots of products I've never seen before! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Congrats for joining the Club Scrap family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome in the team, Tina. Your cards and tags are totally awesome.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these things!! I will definitely be pulling out my I-Rock for this kit, thanks for that idea!! Congratulations on making the team! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Stunning details. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Tina! I love the cards-so beautiful. I'm so glad we'll be on the Artist Team together! I can't wait to see what else you make!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really like the cards you have presented. Wish I hadn't used up my out or I would copy them all. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fuzzy cutting is amazing, I also love that you used embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the creativity and youthful créations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Tina :D, your cards are so beautiful, love how you combine papers and colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cards are wonderful! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete