Thursday, May 21, 2015

Die-Namites With Caterpillar Branch

Hi Everyone,
It's starting to feel more like Spring.  Which inspired me to create something Springy.  What could be more Springy than Caterpillars.  For my card I used the die Caterpillar Branch from Die-Namites. 


I passed two different papers.  One pink and one green. 


The green cut was used as a base and the pink one I cut out every flower and paper pierced it to the green.  I distressed the pink flowers.


And then I used brads for the center of my flowers.  The brads are also used to hold the cut out to my paper, so I used no adhesive.

 
And here is the finished card.  The papers are from Prima 6x6 paper pad - Melody.  The flowers are from I am Roses. The leaves stem is from the local Dollar Store.  TFL!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment