Saturday, October 13, 2012

Di's Digi Challenge Oct.13 - Too Cute To Spook

Happy Saturday!

It's that time of year again.  Halloween is right around the corner and what better motivation to get you to create all things Halloween than with a super fun challenge. The challenge at Di's Digi Challenge today is "Too Cute To Spook".  For my card I used the "My Team" image which is colored with Promarkers.  I printed the image twice so I could pop the dress and hat.  If you want this image or others please click here.  The papers are from We R Memory Keepers - Spookville 6x6 pad.  For the bat I took out my Slice machine and used the Spellbound cartridge.  I used the Tim Holtz distresser.

 
Thanks for stopping by.  Now head on over to the Di's Digi Challenge blog and see what the rest of the team did and read more about the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! This is too cute to spook. I love the popped up dress and hat and always love how your image colors match your papers. Another fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Wendy XXX

    ReplyDelete