Thursday, November 3, 2011

Digital Delights Nov.3 - New Release

Happy Thursday everyone!  Now with Halloween officially wrapped up guess what has started to invade the stores?  Christmas decorations and supplies.  Whooah.  How did the year pass so quickly?  Next month is Christmas but Digital Delights has you covered with their new release.  I wanted to work with them all and I actually did use quite a few on my card.  I used the Candy Cane Accessories Set which is Santa's chair, Sitting Santa & Poppet The Fairy which are all colored with promarkers.  I also used the A Touch Of Christmas sentiments.  What I love about Digital Delights images is that there are plenty of sentiments that work together with the images.  I used the Graphic 45 8x8 papers - Christmas Emporium.  The leaf die is from Die-Manics.  TFL!


Now head on over to the Digital Delights Blog and see what the rest of the DT did with the new releases.  They have outdone themselves!  And while you are there check out the latest challenge!

4 comments: