Thursday, November 10, 2011

Digital Delights - Nov.10

It's...........Thursday!!!  I'm here again with another card for Digital Delights.  I finally found some fun Christmas paper to work with.  It went perfect with the adorable "Candy Cane Jingles" image and the "Candy Cane Sign Post" image.  I used promarkers for coloring.  I love how the soft hue of blue came out on Jingles.  I used the blender a lot for this.  As I said, the images worked beautifully with the 6x6 papers from Echo Park - Holly Jolly Christmas.  You can get them here at Scrapbook Star.  The delivery is super fast and the customer service is super friendly!  :D  The snowflakes are from Jolee's Boutique (EK Success).  I won them at the Scrapfest I went to last month.  I used a little Distress Stain on the sign to give it a snowy feel. 


Please don't forget to go to the Digital Delights Blog to see what the rest of the DT did.  There's a lot of inspiration!!!  And of course while you are there be sure the check out the latest challenge! TFL!

1 comment: