Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Has This Ever Happened To You?

I was going to enter a challenge at Willow Sketchie Challenge and wouldn't you know it I missed the deadline because of the time zone.  I had my card finished and was going to submit and bang it was too late.  I am posting it anyway.  The card challenge was using a sketch with a little twist.  Must have red and something shiny/sparkly.

I used the cute image "Colin In The Garden".  I used promarkers for coloring.  Did you know that Promarkers will now have a nib to attach for super fine work?  I am so excited because lots of images I color have spaces that are so hard to reach.  They are also making it in a 3 pack and it looks like they really wanted to keep the cost down.  But will be even more cost productive is if the new markers will have the attachment.  The papers are from Echo Park - For The Record.  Gorgeous aren't they?  The charms are from Whimsey Stamps.  The yarn is from We R Memory Keepers.  TFL!  Be sure to check out the new challenge that goes live on Thursday.

Here is the sketch!
Here is my card!

5 comments:

  1. Dont you just hate that, I fixed the problem by putting my computer onto 'my time' now when the blogs say you have such and such a time I know that I have that extra time, because I'm a day earlier than UK, 2 hrs earlier than Aussie, and cant remember the rest..lol..but your card is just beautiful, lovely colours and papers, very cute image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopsy, sorry brilliant card though Tina ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards is too adorable! How frustrating to have missed the dealine due to the time difference :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is brilliant I love it even though time was wrong for you. Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très jolie carte! bravo!
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete