Monday, June 27, 2011

A Spot Of Gardening

I was blogging the other day and stumbled upon Willow Designs.  For anyone interested they are having a DT Call for Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog showcasing Willow Designs.  The deadline is July 7th.  There is something special about Sharon's images.  I instantly wanted the Double Sprinkles Of Kraft.  Unfortunately we are having a postal strike in Canada and it's taking longer than usual to receive it.  Patience is hard but I have a few other images to play with until it arrives.

For my card I used the image "A Spot Of Gardening".  I think my love of owls has returned!!!  I used Promarkers for coloring.  I still think Promarkers are the best medium out there.  I instantly knew the new papers from Pink Paislee - Hometown Summer would be perfect with this image.  It's been a while since I used Chandelier Garlands from Magnolia.  The flowers are from I Am Roses.  My mushrooms were cut using the software Make The Cut for my Cricut Expression.  Is it bad if I say I haven't bought a cartridge since I started making my own designs???  Shhhhhhh.  The gems are from Stampin' Up and colored with Promarkers.  TLF!

4 comments:

  1. Trop cute! j'Adore ces petites images, elles sont superbes et merci de me les avoir fait connaître.Ta carte est superbe, j'Adore tes petits champingnons.
    hugs
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so cute, love the colours and the glass details with the flowers, very pretty.Sweet image too.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so cute! :)

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete