Saturday, February 26, 2011

TSB Challenge #17 Tags

Happy Weekend everyone.  Sorry my post was delayed a day.  This week at The Stamping Bazaar we have a fun challenge for you.  TAGS!  You can make just a tag or a tag that's on a project.  This challenge was a little difficult for me as I don't do many tags.  But I loved how it turned out and I think I will be doing them a lot more.  This is such a fun project to hand out a gifts in a card.

For my tag I used the "Louisa" image.  She is colored with promarkers.  The papers are from Basic Grey - Hopstotch 6x6 pad.  The flowers are cut out using the same collection.  The gems are from Stampin' Up. 


Now head on over to The Stamping Bazaar Blog and check out what the rest of the DT did.  Remember you have until Wednesday 11:59PM EST to enter.  Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great work, this is gorgeous, love the colours and the flowers. AWESOME.I'm going to have a go at a tag for the challenge but blog not up and running yet due to eye problems so will check back tomorrow, going to wish her luck and leave get well message.
    Again, great tag, i love it.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you did the flowers with bling in the center! Great tag, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Tina. Loving the dimensional flowers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il est magnifique ton tag! j'aime beaucoup tes fleurs. Bravo!
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete