Saturday, January 15, 2011

TSB Challenge #11

Happy Weekend everyone! First let me say that my blog is a day late.  I had company over and I set this as a schedule and for some reason it didn't post.

This week's challenge at The Stamping Bazaar is PUNCHES!  I love punches and it adds a beautiful trim to a card or page.  I used the image "Allie and Percy on Sled".  Aren't they adorable?  I colored using promarkers on Stampin' Up Whisper White paper.  The papers are from Bo Bunny - Midnight Frost 6x6 pad.  I created the sentiment and used glitter paper from Best Creations for the underneath of the sentiment and snowflake.  TFL!

Remember to link your card back to TSB Blog and no back linking.  You have until next Wednesday 11:59PM EST to enter.

Be sure to check out The Stamping Bazaar and my blog on Wednesday 12:01AM EST for a blog hop and new releases to come!!!

5 comments:

  1. Aren't those characters cute! Love the colors and design!
    xx
    Wen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is absolutely adorable!! You do a great job with your shading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love how you used the punch

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card... love the blues..

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously Tina, you should open an Etsy shop with your cards! They're all so cute. Love the colors on this one. xo

    ReplyDelete