Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Long overdue pages

Hi all!  It's been a while since I posted any pages.  I have been in a card frenzy lately!!!  I know some of you voiced that you missed my pages so here are a few I have managed to squeeze in. 

This page is using all products from Best Creations.  I love the glitter side of their pages.  It's very well coated so there isn't glitter all over the place.  The photo is my DSS from last year.  I love the happiness on his face.  Also a little spoof on the title!

This page is with the Echo Park papers A Walk In The Park.  Seriously what's not to like with Echo Park.  Love everything they jam into their collection pack.  Once again a little spoof on the title. 

And last a total spoof on my entire page.  I had to do a challenge as a GDT at Better Living Through Scrapbooking and it was using traditional papers for a non traditional page.  Not easy as it sounds but it certainly got me thinking outside the box.  I found this picture of my niece and right away the Eerie collection of Basic Grey was perfect. 

1 comment: