Saturday, September 11, 2010

Basic Grey Challenge and DT Openings

The challenge over at Basic Grey Challenge is paper piecing.  Instead of coloring your stamp with pencils, markers and watercolors you use a patterned paper.  You stamp the image on patterned paper and cut it out.  I completely colored my stamp with paper piecing.  As well as having this awesome challenge there is a DT call.  If you love Basic Grey this is for me.  Many people know I just LOVE Basic Grey and have since I started scrapbooking in 2008.  Oh I almost forgot there is a $25 gift voucher for Simon Says Stamp for the winner!!!

My card is done with only Basic Grey papers.  The lovely Olivia line and the adorable stamp is Anya from The Greeting Farm.  I used the Cherry Blossom Branches from Prima and the gems are attached using my i-rock from Imaginisce.  TFL!

6 comments:

  1. A stunning card. Love the flowers and the "paper piecing". Good luck for the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - love the layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the mic of papers and the placement of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another gorgeous card. People must love getting cards from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute, love all those flowers and layers of pp's.

    ReplyDelete