Monday, August 23, 2010

Lord Have Mercy Sketch & Bikkie With Cookie

Have you ever been so overwhelmed with all the contests out there?  I have! I can't begin to tell you how many sketch contests I save onto my desktop only to pull my hair out when I realize 1) I have no idea which blog it came from or 2) I remember to do them after the expiry date.  Once again I didn't make it in time.  The sketch came from here at Lord Have Mercy.  And the adorable Bikkie with Coffee came from The Stamping Bazaar!  Marina's digi stamps are so much fun to play with.

Here is a link to all the wonderful comments I was given at Scrapbook Star gallery.  Thank you everyone for the amazing comments.

Here is my Thank You card!

1 comment:

  1. My dear, I just love how you used all those papers and it doesn't look "frantic". Well done. That stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete